|Terms and Conditions for the Buzzpages Superlink and Datapage
1. This order constitutes a legally binding agreement.
2. These terms relate to the purchase of a Superlink or Datapage only by the customer as described on the
3. Terms will be subject to the customer completing his or her payment to Buzzpages.
4. The publishers do not accept liability for delays in publication due to unforeseen circumstances.However after a delay of more than three weeks, the customer shall be entitled to a refund of the total amount made payable to Buzzpages for the product mentioned in the order.
5. This agreement will be automatically renewed on the anniversary of the date of publication and the customer shall be automatically invoiced for a period of twelve months inclusive in the scheme and each and every twelve months after the date of the first payment.
6. All subscriptions, whenever paid, will be valid for a year from the date of publication.
7. Cancellation of the anniversary renewal of this order shall be made in writing and sent by recorded delivery post or email to the publisher no later than three calendar months prior to the anniversary date of this order.
8. Failure on behalf of the customer to submit copy to the publisher within one month of the date of this agreement will give the publisher the right to print only the customer's name and address as their valid entry. In this event, the customer shall remain liable for the full amount payable.
9. The customer agrees that payment terms are strictly due in advance of product supply.
10. The person making this order, in doing so, confirms that he/she is fully authorised to place this order on behalf of the customer (in the case of the customer being another trading entity of another company, the customer's legal owner, proprietor or holding company).
11. The publisher reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time, giving the customer 14 days' written notice, and at such time will refund any monies paid by the customer.
12. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
13. Failure on the part of the customer to supply corrected copy proofs within one month of the date of publication will give the publisher the right to consider the advertisement as complete and correct.
14. The publishers do not accept responsibility for independant search engine submission, which must be negotiated separately. Pages included on our joint site submissions cannot be guaranteed to appear on any particular search engine.
15. The information supplied by advertisers is published without responsibility on the part of The Publishers, buz-pages.com or any individual involved in the editorial and compilation of this site for any loss occasioned to any person or body acting or refraining from action as a result of any publication. Furthermore, the combined publishers named above take no responsibility for the accuracy of advertisements published or the quality of goods mentioned therein. This remains the sole responsibility of the advertisers.
16. Advertisements reproduced herein are done so at the sole discretion of the Publishers and may also be reproduced in other buzz-pages.com publications without further permission being sought.
17. Buzz-pages.com does not accept any liability for any loss suffered by any reader as a result of errors in the content of this website. It is the sole reponsibility of advertisers to check the accuracy of the advertisements published in this website or any other publications arising from this submission.
18. Although every effort is made to secure good search engine rankings, Buzzpages cannot guarantee a pre-determined result from its optimisation methods due to the unpredictable variables of market and public interest. However equal effort will be applied to every product issued.